Agreement’ refers to these Terms and Conditions1. ‘Company’ means the entity that provides independent research and writing services to Customers according to the defined terms laid out in this Agreement.
2. ‘Writer’ is the person, who has agreed to work with the Company on a freelance basis to provide research and writing services under the Company's terms.
3. ‘Customer’ is the person who places an Order with the Company to obtain the Product according to his or her requirements and governed by the defined terms and conditions laid out in this Agreement.
4. ‘Order’ is an electronic request of a paid service from the Customer for a particular Product and/or service.
5. ‘Order Status’ defines order progress on a particular stage.
6. ‘Product’ is a document in an electronic format that is the final result of Order completion.
7. ‘Support Team or Support’ is the part of the Company’s organizational structure with the mission to assist and coordinate the Order process.
8. ‘Quality Assurance Department’ signifies the part of the Company’s organizational structure with the mission to guard and evaluate the quality of Product and service provided.
9. ‘Messaging System’ is an interactive feature that ensures communication between the Customer and Support/Writer.
10. ‘Verification Process’ is a procedure required from Customer in order to confirm his/her billing identity to prevent fraud.
11. ‘Store Credit’ is a money account of the Customer within the Company.
2. Certain pages on the Company’s web site require the Customer to provide the Customer’s name, e-mail address, home address or phone number ( for example, when filling in the order-form). The Company does not use this information for any other purpose than verification and to contact the Customer with regards to the Order. All additional files provided by the Customer in order to pass the Verification Process are deleted from the Company’s database right after verification is completed.
Nature of Product and Terms of Usage1. The Company offers a service that locates suitably qualified experts for the provision of independent personalized research and writing services provided to the Customer as a unique reference that is designed to assist in the completion of the Customer’s assignments or academic obligations. Thus, it is understood that the Company does not make any guarantees regarding Customer’s grades as an outcome or consequence of submission of the Product to any academic institution. The purpose of this Agreement is strictly to provide the Customer with an original reference document or related services according to the Customer’s instructions. Everything provided by the Company is intended for research/reference purposes only. The Company is also not responsible for failure on the part of the Customer to learn the material covered by the Product or improper usage of research contained therein.
Order Process1. Placing an Order. When filling in an Order form, it is the sole responsibility of the Customer to register using a valid email address and to provide a correct phone number where the Customer can be reached (preferably both - home and mobile). There may be multiple occasions during Order preparation when establishing contact with the Customer is crucial. Failure to provide a valid email address or a correct phone number may affect Order completion and will result in a violation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. This may lead to forfeiture of any claim to the implied warranty or guarantee by the Customer. The Company cannot begin working on the Customer's Order until the Customer has paid for the entire amount of the Product(s) and/or service(s). The Company is not liable or responsible for the failure of a Customer to pay on time. The Customer must be precise and attentive when filling in the Order form. The Company's 5%, 10% and 15% membership discounts are not applied for papers that involve multiple choice questions, both time-framed and non-time-framed. For each order placed at multiple choice questions, the Customer gets a discount according to the number of the ordered questions. The Customer can also use a discount to lessen the price if the Customer is entitled to it. Special offers or discounts on the Company's Products and services may not be used together at the same time and cannot be combined with any additional services.
2. Instructions. Because the Company works based on Customer’s instructions, these instructions must be clear and precise. If the instructions are not clear and additional instructions are needed to complete the Order, but are not provided within the required time schedule, the Company cannot fulfill any implied warranty or guarantee and it shall not be held responsible. The Customer is advised that once the Order is completed any revision request must only be based on the initial requirements and description of the original Order. Any changes from the initial instructions of the Order will be considered "editing". This is an additional service and the Company will not conduct any free revision request that is different or deviates from the original Order requirements and/or description. Instructions and additional requests must be sent before a Writer is assigned to the Customer’s Order. Failure to meet this requirement will result in a violation of this Agreement and forfeiture of any claim to the implied warranty or guarantee.
Delivery/Downloading Policy1. The Company strives for the highest level of satisfaction available. However, the Company cannot and will not be held liable or responsible for any type of delivery issues resulting from problems such as spam filters, incorrect email, lack of internet access or general neglect, among others, which are beyond its control and/or without its fault. The Support Team is available 24 hours a day to assist the Customer with any delivery problems of the Order. The Company will do its best to meet the Customer’s academic writing needs by maintaining up-to-date software. However, it is the sole responsibility of the Customer to provide the correct contact information to the Company.
2. In case of timely delivery of the Product, the Company will not be responsible for failure of the Customer to download the Product. Please note that the Customer will still be billed for the service rendered and no refund is guaranteed at this point in order to pay the Writer for the work done.
Verification Process1. Protecting billing information of the Customers and eliminating fraud is a priority that the Company takes seriously. The Company is obliged by authorities along with merchant providers and banks to protect the credit card holders who purchase from it. Accordingly, due to the nature of the Company’s business, type of Product and the fact that it is delivered by electronic means, no hand written signature is required as proof of delivery.
2. The Company reserves the right to request the Customer to provide:
- photo-copy of Customer’s credit card (the digits or numbers may be covered except the last 4)
- photo-copy of Customer’s Passport (or visa copy for international students)
- photo-copy of Customer’s official ID (Driver's License or other government issued ID)
- authorization code from Customer’s bank.
The aforementioned documents may be made by scanner, digital camera or cell phone with camera. Everything provided by the Customer in order to pass the Verification Process is never shared to any third parties. The copies that are requested are not used for any other purpose but only to verify the Customer’s identity. For the Customer’s security the Company does not store files and documents that are sent for verification. These are immediately trashed once Verification is completed. 3. When requested to verify the Customer’s billing information, it is the Customer’s sole responsibility to comply immediately to ensure that the billing information meets the Company’s anti-fraud policies and procedures. Any verification requests must be completed in the following time schedule. If the Order is requested to be delivered between 48 hours and 10 days the Customer’s billing information must be verified within the first 8 hours to comply with any implied warranty or guarantee. If the Customer’s urgency level is within 12-24 hours the Customer’s billing information must be verified within the first 1 hour to comply with any implied warranty or guarantee. If the Customer’s urgency level is less than 12 hours the Customer’s billing information must be verified within the first 20 min to comply with any implied warranty or guarantee. Failure on the part of the Customer to do so will result in a violation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and forfeiture of any claim to the implied warranty or guarantee. 4. Any unauthorized use of a stolen credit card is prohibited by law and will be reported to the applicable law enforcement agencies for further investigation. The Company works closely with the authorities to fight cyber crime and report all fraudulent Orders for prosecution.
Termination1. The Company reserves the right to cancel any paid Order at its own determination or decision in case there is lack of cooperation/communication from the Customer’s side that affects Order completion or a suspicion by the Company that the Customer is engaged in a fraudulent activity. The Company does not guarantee reimbursement in the circumstances described above. Each case is analyzed separately and final decision depends on the number of factors. The Company shall have sole discretion to take action based on the particular circumstances of each case.
Revision Policy1. The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date of the Order/Product and within a period of thirty (30) days for any dissertation, thesis, research proposal, thesis proposal, dissertation chapters writing or any other reasonably large assignments. If the Customer has missed the policy deadline, the Customer may choose to have the order revised but for additional payment or the Customer may place a new one for editing.
2. Quality Assurance Department of the Company reserves the right to limit the number of revisions or decline revision requests in cases such as, but not limited to: changes in initial order details; unreasonable return of the assignment; taking advantage of Writer and obvious abuse of revision option.
3. If revision request violates original instructions, the Quality Assurance Department has the right to decline it. If request falls within mentioned guidelines, the Company will happily revise the Customer’s Order to meet the initial requirements free of charge.
Satisfaction Guarantee1. The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original and delivered in a timely manner. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.
2. The Company does not and cannot guarantee that editing, proofreading, formatting services will be plagiarism free. Papers and other materials that are not written or made by the Company will not be scanned or reviewed for possible incidence of plagiarism. The Company shall not refund any amount in the event that a proofread/formatted paper or Product is considered to be plagiarized.
Waiver of Breach1. No waiver by the Company of any breach of this Agreement by the Customer shall be held to be a waiver of any other or subsequent breach. All remedies afforded in this Agreement shall be taken and construed as cumulative, that is, in addition to every other remedy provided herein or by law.
2. The failure of the Company to insist on a strict performance of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be deemed a waiver of the rights or remedies that the Company may have regarding that specific instance only, and shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach of default in any terms and conditions.